Herb Tea for Cold
Highlights of this post-
1. Tulsi/ Holy basil leaves
2. Black Pepper
4. Fresh Ginger
5. Lemon grass
6. Yashtimadhu (Licorice)
7. Rock candy/ Jaggery/ Brown sugar
1. Wash ginger & make small pieces.
2. Wash Tulsi leaves & lemon grass.
3. Heat water in a deep vessel.
4. Add lemon grass, crushed licorice, Tulsi leaves, ½ tsp of turmeric powder, 4 – 5 crushed pepper, pieces of ginger & rock candy/ jaggery to the water, boil it & reduce to half.
5. Drink when warm for about two or three times a day.
6. This gives relief from cough, cold, sore throat, sinusitis, allergies & fever.